Job Type: Full-time/ Part Time Permanent roles available
Salary: Attractive base salary which is flexible – dependant on experience and qualifications
Base: Home location
“Our mission is to transform psychological healthcare…to give people the help they need, when they need it, how they want it …regardless of where they live.”
CBT Clinics is a multi-award-winning psychological assessment and treatment provider with a reputation for clinical excellence and leading governance & safeguarding, supported by a track record of digital innovation. CBT Clinics supports a multitude of clients including large corporate employers, Private Medical Insurers, and Personal Injury and Rehab providers. We have become a leading provider within the key sector markets with outstanding client retention and national accolades for innovative service delivery. We aim to become the leading provider of outpatient psychological services in the UK and beyond.
We have new, additional opportunities for BABCP Accredited CBT Therapists to join our home based, highly regarded award-winning team, delivering remote therapy interventions by telephone and secure video conferencing.
Are you passionate about delivering clinical excellence? Are you able to demonstrate skills in providing remote therapy whilst maintaining outstanding clinical outcomes? Do you enjoy working collaboratively as part of an innovative team? Would you thrive in a home-based role, with high quality clinical support, supervision and CPD? Then our role could be perfect for you!
As a homeworking clinician delivering remote therapy interventions your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1:1 clinical assessments and interventions via telephone and secure video to our customers
- Manging an agreed caseload and number of contacts per week
- Ensuring that treatment is in line with NICE guidelines and evidence-based practice, whilst being individualised to each customer’s needs
- Ensuring we continue to deliver excellence in clinical, work and satisfaction outcomes
- Providing advice, support and peer supervision to other colleagues working within the organisation
In return, we offer the opportunity to work within a supportive, vibrant, forward thinking organisation with opportunities to progress your clinical skills through supported supervision and professional development.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company sick pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Opportunity to apply for sabbatical leave
- EAP Helpline
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral payments for recommending Staff
CBT Clinics is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community.